Welcome to the Langdorf Ledger!

The Langdorf Ledger is a lively place where posts can have been posted from all different members of the Langdorf family. Come to the Langdorf Ledger where you get a little slice of everything going on in - and outside of - the Langdorf household!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The big move!

Well, we did it! The Dearborn Michigan Langdorfs, (also known as the younger Langdorfs) left their home state of Michigan and moved to good ol' Kentucky! It was certaintly not an easy thing to pick up and leave all of our family and friends, but we knew that the opportunities that were offered to us were a blessing that we were not able to overlook or ignore. The move has finally motivated me to start this blog thing, which is a stretch since I have never scrapbooked or journaled in my life. (I know, not a very good LDS mom!) I hope that this will allow me to record all of the many funny and wonderful everyday moments that are all too easily forgotten. I hope that it will help our extended family members stay involved in the lives of our little family, and know that they are so important to us and missed by all.

No comments: