Welcome to the Langdorf Ledger!

The Langdorf Ledger is a lively place where posts can have been posted from all different members of the Langdorf family. Come to the Langdorf Ledger where you get a little slice of everything going on in - and outside of - the Langdorf household!

Thursday, May 20, 2010


So, I am going to try this again. Let's see if I can be more sucessful this time. I figure since I spend at least an hour on the computer each day doing varied things, including checking out friends' adorable blogs, I can take a little time to do some of my own. Also, I am hoping that my computer skills have improved and that I will be able to download pictures, my inability which contributed to my lack of blog entries ever in the past. So, here goes!

This is an old picture, taken right after we moved on a visit to Michigan, but I got it on here! Since this is when my blog began, I guess it only makes sense that this is the first picture. The girls have grown and changes so much it is amazing, and we are having a great time in the beautiful state of Kentucky.
















No comments: