Welcome to the Langdorf Ledger!

The Langdorf Ledger is a lively place where posts can have been posted from all different members of the Langdorf family. Come to the Langdorf Ledger where you get a little slice of everything going on in - and outside of - the Langdorf household!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Allie Spot!

This is Allie here, 10 years old and ready for action! You know, middle school can be weird, especially when you lose things and then find them again. This is the weird thing that happened to me today.
Well, I was in second period, and then the bell rang. So, I went down to third period. About an hour later, the transition happened again. And guess what. My agenda was gone! bummer, right? Well, I looked for it before fifth period, but I couldn't find it anywhere. So I go to fifth period, then sixth period, then seventh. And guess what I realize? My pencil case is missing! Double losses? Not cool.
So I go through seventh period, wondering where it is, and I'm getting worried because its almost dismissal and I can't go looking for it yet. I finally get up, ask my teacher if I can go and look for it, and I still can't find my pencil casse or my agenda! Then, the bell rings. I was so worried. I go into my fifth period bus room, and there it is, sitting on my desk!
At least I found my pencil case. But where is my agenda? I go home, and I open my science binder to do my homework, and there it is; in the front of my binder! Then I remembered - I had put my agenda in my science binder and must have forgotten to take it out. Oh, well. Mystery solved!

No comments: